Our bathrooms are the one part of our home I haven’t really given much attention to. I mean, we renovated them and they are pretty but I haven’t ‘done them up” or bought nice stuff to fill them. As many pregnant woman do I tend to get bees in my bonnet at times, and one such bee made it’s way into my bonnet a few weeks ago! I decoded it was time to jazz my bathrooms up a bit.
What got me inspired? Well I came across a special The Duck Egg Company were having their Facebook page and began to browse their awesome range of bath rugs. They come in such gorgeous colours and the quality really looked amazing in the pictures! What’s better than something looking looking good in pictures you ask? When they arrive and are even better in real life! I was so blown away by the incredible quality that I found in these bath mats and just how thick and durable they are. Take my word for it, they really do boast A-grade craftsmanship.
Mine have already made their home in our bathroom and I’m so tempted to buy more in different colours, although the light grey we chose are perfect for just about any look and colour scheme.
More info about these mats –
Size: 75cm x 50cm
We do bigger custom sizes.
Machine Washable with flat Dry
Standard Colours: White, Black, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Mint, Stone, Navy.
Would you like to WIN a set of your own? You can by following these three easy standard steps:
- Say thanks to The Duck Egg Company by showing them some love on Facebook. (Yes that means liking their page)
- Comment below with your name and email address so I can get in touch with you if you win!
- Tag two friends who would love these bath mats as much you in the comments on the FACEBOOK thread.
T’s and Cs
- Comp will run until Wed 12th April an winner will be announced shortly after.
- Winner is chosen via Random.org and my decision is final.
- You must reside is SA in order to qualify for the prize.
- Your prize cannot be sold or redeemed for cash
- The winners rugs are as featured below – light grey.
GOOD LUCK!!!! And keep your eyes peeled for The Duck Egg Company’s feature in our Master Bedroom Makeover Collaboration coming soon!! 🙂