Anyone who frequents this blog of mine will know I’m an avid explorer and promoter of what’s hot and happening in our city. You will also know that I live to tell my readers about the awesome things going down in our part of the world – be that with kids, on date nights or fun spontaneous nights out with friends!
So I won’t lie, I was little surprised I hadn’t yet heard of Vibescout, a website that tells you everything you need to know about all the events happening in and around your city. They have just about everything from guides about the city like this one on Cape Town – listed you will find things from Yoga classes, parties, meetups, concerts to specials and deals at the many awesome eateries you love. Basically, at the click of a button you have all this amazing information at your disposal.
It’s really an amazing website to keep on hand for weekends, holidays, or when you have international guests come to stay – or when you are planning a special occasion for friend or loved one. Face it, how often are you you left wracking your brain for new and exciting thing to try and experience, despite knowing your city like the back of your hand? Vibescout are here to help with that! They keep you up to date with all the latest and hottest events, among them the popular Summer Sunset Concerts series at Kirstenbosch.
Vibescout are offering you the chance to WIN a set of double tickets to any one of these shows! (Click on the link to see the amazing lineup and see who tickles your fancy!)
Here’s what you are going to have to do to get your hands on these amazing tickets!
- Like and share the original Facebook post
- Tag two friends you know would like to get in the action in the original Facebook post
- Show Vibscout some love.
T’s and C’s
- You need to follow all three steps in order to qualify for the prize.
- Certain shows listed may be sold out or expired.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- Winner will be announced Tuesday 21st at 12pm.
- Please read terms and conditions carefully for how competitions work on the blog
- It’s open to Cape Town residence only or for those who will be in CapeTown at the time of the show.
*Jeremy Loops is sold out but here are still loads of amazing bands and muso’s lined up to entertain you!
And as always, GOOD LUCK xxx