I love this and while I also think there is SO much more to being a woman I think it’s important to look and feel good. Saying that I realize that for many, especially all you moms out there, it’s almost impossible to achieve. It’s often a huge challenge to not only find the time, but to find the money at the end of every month to invest back into yourself. Grooming ourselves becomes a luxury we can’t always afford. With all the added expenses that come with kids, it’s often impossible to even buy that pair of jeans we’ve been coveting for months. How many times have you gone to buy that beautiful dress you’ve had your eye on, only to end up buying something for your kids? Yes we all seem to do it!
When brainstorming this competition it became my dream (in a rather obsessive way) to see one lady spoilt to the max with a complete beauty/fashion makeover. Which is why I am so excited to launch this competition today!
I together with 8 amazing brands would like to see the ultimate makeover come to life! Here’s what you could win! (Fingers crossed!!)
- A spray tan from Glow Cape town. Run by friend duo Tamilyn and Tamryn , this fabulous little business run from the Southern Suburbs. The best part? They happily come to your home to make your life that much easier!!
- A cut and blowdry from Cutting Edge Salon. Let Jon Cartmel take care of your locks and give your hair a gorgeous fresh look.
- A gorgeous new pair of ankle boots sponsored by Zoom. This pair of Sassy ankle boots will blow your mind.
- A beautiful piece of jewellery from Helen at White Rabbit Days. You will love this range of leather jewellery. Seriously go and look at her stunning range. The half crescent pendant has to be my favorite!
- A set of Eye lash extensions from Lashes By Tam. The best way to give your eyes a striking effect is to make them pop with some extensions. Natural yet effective!
- A beautiful new piece of clothing from Mel from Indhi Design. When trying to find the best range of clothing that would suit a vast range of woman, I knew without a doubt that Indhi Design would have something that would appeal to just about any woman with a classy and contemporary style. There is honestly something for everyone.
- Make-up application by the very talented Cindy Horton Make-up. This lady has some serious talent and has worked with many a bride on her big day as well as some fashion shoots. Cindy has sponsored a make up application that can be redeemed via appointment.
- A lovely manicure and pedicure at the gorgeous Rouge day spa. This place is magical little haven where you will feel nothing but pampered as they take care of your hands and feet.
- A three course meal for you and your partner/friend to enjoy at Sevruga (V&A) courtesy of Roxy at Caviar. She has even been so kind as to throw in a bottle of bubbly!
Could you think of anything more incredible?
To stand a chance to win follow these 4 easy steps!
1. Like and share the post/image on facebook.
3. Comment on the blog bellow with your name and email address (so I can contact you if you win!)
I have tried to think of the best way for this makeover to work. While I would love nothing more than the winner to be taken care of all at once, with a full 24 hour makeover, logistically it’s just not possible.
So this is how it will work:
- It will be up to the winner to contact each sponsor directly to make their appointments. The sponsors will do their absolute best to accommodate the winner but please, PLEASE don’t act like a diva.
- Helen and Mel have chosen a selection of items for you to choose from so make the appointment with them directly to view your options and try on apparel for size. Once you have chosen your piece of jewelry and item of clothing there will be no exchanges unless they say otherwise.
- We suggest that the winner book their appointment in this order:
* Make sure you have collected your outfit. This includes your clothing item, shoes and jewellery accessory.
* Spray Tan with Glow cape town
* Eyelash extensions
* Book your manicure and pedicure the day before your night out (these will last and give you the time to get it all done)
* Book your hair and make-up for the same day that you will be going for dinner.
- The Sevruga voucher is in my possession and the winner will be expected to arrange collection from me, unless I say otherwise. Please note that the winner will be expected to cover the service charge/tip on this occasion.
- I will make contact with the winner and give them all the details necessary for collections.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via random.org.
- Competition closes 29 July at 12h00
While this could take some planning on the winners part, it will be so worthwhile in the end. A night on out feeling spoilt and beautiful!
Terms and conditions for entering:
- You have to follow all the required steps to qualify for the prize
- None of the sponsored prizes will be redeemed for cash
- The sponsors are not responsible for any inconveniences that may arise and the ownership is on you to make collections.
- The winner must redeem their prizes within 3 months, if for any reason this is a problem, it’s up to the sponsor whether allowances will be made.
- All prizes/treatments received are at your own risk. While all the salons and brands used are reputable and well-known, I cannot be held liable for any damages/injuries.
* Special mention needs to be made to Candice for designing the amazing facebook poster. For any design work, feel free contact her via email firstname.lastname@example.org and look out for a separate momtrepeneurs post featuring this talented mama in the next few weeks.
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!! Get those entries in!