Jeez guys, you know how to make a girl’s job hard! Once again there were many of you who unfortunately hadn’t followed all the steps and I had to re-draw several times. It beaks my heart but fair is fair! At the end of the day, I really hope that my prizes go to someone deserving and someone who will appreciate a blessing of this magnitude.
So what does our winner walk away with again?? You mean besides this gorgeous cot?
- R1000 voucher from Kids Emporium Greenpoint – R1000
- A beautiful cot from Baby Roomz valued at R4000.
- Clothing rail from Simply Child valued at R390.
- Personalised name beads and ottoman from Cait’s Room Interiors valued at R950 and R240.
- Two personalised prints from Paper Love Studio valued at R400.
- Personalised blocks from Lovemore Creations valued at R400.
- A runner/playmat from Airloom valued at R650.
- A genuine leather sheepskin rug from Nordic Baba valued at R1200.
- A bunny and and blanket and cot blanket from Lily ‘n Jack valued at R675.
- Cot Linen from Little Love Kids valued at R690.
- A play mat from Nordic Nuss valued at R450.
- A merino wool blanket from Blankets From Africa valued at R1399.
- A print and bunny basket from Design Store valued at R900 and R550.
Thats a total of R13500!
Huge congrats to the lovely……
Vicki Please PM me your details – Cell phone number, email and delivery address! HUGE CONGRATS!!
Thanks to the rest of you for entering and please keep entering competitions, next time could be you!!
♥ ♥ ♥