Lindt South Africa describes what it means to be a mother all too well, “Mothers are the pillars of families and the cornerstones of communities. Their unconditional love never wavers, their support is enduring and their commitment is relentless. I just love this and I’m sure most moms reading my blog will agree. In honor of all you special moms out there, Lindt has offered the chance to win a gorgeous LINDOR hamper to the value of R900!
This hamper includes:
- 1x book from Exclusive Books Mothers day reading list
- A selection of Lindor products
- A bottle of champagne
- A selection of pamper products
How amazing? And it’s such a fun competition to enter!!!
All you need to do is describe to us your ULTIMATE â€˜Me-Time’ moment and share it via facebook and/or Intagram/twitter using the official hashtag, #LindorMOMents. I mean how awesome is that? Hopefully we can get some ideas bouncing around the web for how to use our next â€˜kids free’ slot!
Here are some questions to inspire you or get the ball rolling:
- Expecting moms: What would your ideal me-time moment be the moment you get a chance (eating sushi, having a glass wine, etc.)?
- First time moms: What was your very first me-time moment after having had a baby and how you did you celebrate that?
- Seasoned moms: What rituals have you introduced and practiced in your life to ensure that you have regular me-time moments and in so doing not losing touch with yourself because of the demands of motherhood and life? (i.e. share your learnings with other mothers)
Rules for entry:
- All entrants need to follow LINDT SA on Twitter and/or Instagram or Facebook. See below for official handles:
- All entries MUST include the official LINDT Mother’s Day competition hashtag: #LindorMOMents, entries that exclude the hashtag will not be valid.
So there you have it mommies! Get those entries in and win with LINDOR this mothers day!
Remember that The mom diaries is running another Mother’s Day competition in collaboration with Rouge day spa, so like our pages and find out more about the comp on our facebook pages. You do not want to miss this!