There’s not much I love more than good quality linen, duvet covers, sheets and throws. There’s just something quite indulgent about crisp bed sheets or sitting under a soft blanket with a hot cup of tea and a good book, especially on a cold winter’s night.
And I love the beautiful touch a throw can add to a room, draped over a chair or layered at the bottom of a bed, perfect for those icy-cold nights when a little bit of extra warmth goes a long way!
I walked into Volpes at Canal Walk a few weeks ago and was so impressed with their range of quilts, linen, towels and throws. (they even do curtains and pillows!) After a good hour, we eventually settled on a gorgeous grey reversible blanket (featured here) which we loved for my parent’s holiday house in Robertson, ideal for the cozy weekends and holidays we spend there over the winter months. And the colour is so versatile and great for mixing it up with other colours and textures.
Have you heard of Volpes or bought anything you love from their store? Volpes have a few stores across the country. You can click here for their store locator. Alternatively you can shop online from the comfort of your own home! ♥
Volpes have a stunning new range of soft blankets and we have one to give away today to one lucky reader! To WIN a soft cloud blanket (natural colour) valued at R750 you can follow these steps:
- Like and share the post on Facebook
- Tag Two friends in the comments (On facebook) who you think would love these as much as you!
- Follow at Volpes and The Mom Diaries on Facebook.
GOOD LUCK GUYS!! ♥
Terms and Conditions
- All three steps need to be followed in order to qualify for the prize.
- Winner is selected via random.org and my decision is final.
- Prize cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.
- Competition will run until Tuesday 14th August and announced soon after. .
- This prize is open to South African residents only.