I often find myself overwhelmed with so much gratitude for all the experiences my blog has brought my way. But more than that, for the lovely moms who I have had the pleasure of collaborating with on a creative level and who have trusted me to add value to their brands. I love how our community of mommy bloggers and mom-owned businesses has grown so much over the years and, I feel honoured to have crossed paths with such a diverse and creative bunch of women.
When a group of creative souls join forces something truly magical happens : Competition is left at the door and we make way for empowerment! We build each other up, help each other’s businesses grow and learn from one another. There’s just no room for competitiveness anymore. I truly feel that those days are behind us.
So when my friend Angi Whittle (the talented girl behind the lens of many of my blog’s photo’s) and I sat down a few weeks ago discussing ways we could offer my readers a chance to win a photo shoot with her, we began brainstorming ways we could get some other creatives involved. With Easter just around the corner I had a lightbulb moment : An Easter inspired photo shoot with Hunter sporting some of my favourite brand’s latest ranges. I wanted to showcase their beautiful garments in a cute lifestyle feature that would hopefully show all you mamas just how gorgeous these pieces are.
And I think we pulled it off!! Before we go any further I would like to thank each brand who has contributed to this little project and who have made it possible: Monkey Bum, Katkin & Co, Rosiebee Children’s Clothing, Maddon and Cole, Lullaby Rock, Squiggle and Squeak, Blankets From Africa, Ginger Ray, Design Store, Pure Sweet Joy and Vida Nova Co. Ladies, you are so brilliant at what you do. Not only do you run homes and parent your broods, you wake up each and every day to a job that requires loads of passionate dedication. I know it’s no easy task, even on a good day. For that, I salute you!!
And special thank to the beautifully talented Angi Whittle!
So without further ado, here are some snaps of our photo shoot earlier this week. Now remember guys there’s a HUGE prize up for grabs so keep reading!
Denim romper and knee high bunny socks from Madden and Cole. This romper is designed so brilliantly with an adjustable tie at the back, meaning it can be worn from ages 7/8 months – 18 months!! Genius! ♥
⇑ Gorgeous mustard Romper with bow shoulder detail from Katkin & Co! Paired with socks from Maddon and Cole. ♥
⇑ Bunny ears onesie from Monkey Bum. Oh so cute and snug! ♥ Socks from Maddon and Cole ♥
⇑ Monochrome bunny onesie and mustard headband from Rosiebee Clothing. ♥
⇑ Bunny basket from Design Store, Blanket from Blankets From Africa, Headband from Rosiebee Clothing. ♥
⇑ Wooden bunny decor piece from Pure Sweet Joy.
⇑ “Sweet Baby Doll” onesie and Black short combo from Lullaby Rock. The Black shorts have the cutest black leather finish. Headband from Rosiebee Clothing ♥
⇑ WIN EVERYTHING ON THE CLOTHING RAIL PLUS everything listed below……
THAT’S RIGHT ALL OF THIS!!!! ⇓
WIN A PHOTOSHOOT WITH ANGI WHITTLE PLUS CLOTHING AND DECOR TO THE VALUE OF R6500!
We are offering the chance for one very lucky mama to WIN a Photoshoot with Angi Whittle Photography valued at R1600 PLUS all the beautiful clothing and decor pieces featured in the shoot. Here’s a run down of what this prize includes. Please note that there are boy options for the non-unisex pieces featured in the shoot. So boy moms don’t despair!!
- A 1.5 hour photo shoot with Angi Whittle photography – R1600
- A beautiful bunny suit/onesie from Monkey Bum valued at R195 *Unisex
- A beautiful romper from Katkin and Co valued at R260 *This comes in a boy stripped romper for boy moms
- A monochrome bunny onesie from Rosiebee Children’s Clothing *Plus a headband – R350 *Unisex sans the headband
- A Denim romper (with adjustable back and perfect for winter with something underneath) plus knee high sock from Madden and Cole – R240 *For boy mamas, a R250 online store voucher to spend how you please!
- An oh-so-cute two piece outfit from Lullaby Rock consisting of a onesie and black bow shorts. – R380
- A beautiful cot blanket from Blankets From Africa – R1390
- A personalised bunny plushie with your child’s name from Squiggle and Squeak – R160
- A FULL range of Easter decorations and party accessories from Ginger Ray – R780 This includes 3 different kinds of bunting, plates, napkins, cups, fun bunny glasses, party bags and an Easter Hunt kit!! (Go check out the full range!)
- A wooden snack bunny plate from Vida Nova Co – R170
- A wooden bunny decor piece from Pure Sweet Joy – R190
- A bunny basket from Design Store – R750.
Here’s what you are going to have to do to win this awesome prize:
- Show Angi Whittle Photography, Monkey Bum, Katkinandco, Rosiebee Children’s Clothing, Maddon and Cole, Lullaby Rock, Squiggle and Squeak, Blankets For Africa, Pure Sweet Joy, Ginger Ray, Vida Nova Co and The Mom Diaries on Facebook. Also Please if you are on Instagram go and follow Angi’s new Instagram account – Angi Whittle Photography 🙂 (I’ve done all the hard work for you – Simply click on the links here and give them a thumbs up!)
- Like and share the post on Facebook.
- Tag a minimum of three mommy friends on the Facebook post.
- Comment on the blog post below what your favourite picture is and if you have a boy or a girl.
- FOR A *BONUS ENTRY – Go enter the competition on Instagram after this. (It will go live after 2 pm today!) Please tell me below if you have on that thread so I know!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes on Friday 27th March at Noon.
- The winner will be chosen via random.org.
- My decision is final and the prize cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.
- The competition is open to Cape Town residence only, unless plans to be in the city are made.
- The winner is required to follow all the compulsory steps in order to qualify for the prize. Additional steps will gain you bonus entries. * I will check very closely to ensure all steps have been followed.
- The winner will have 48 hours to come forward to claim her prize. In the unlikely event of an unclaimed prize, a new winner will be selected via random.org.
- The Mom Diaries nor any of the brands associated with this competition will be held responsible for any losses or damages whatsoever, of any nature at any given time. While we aim to ensure things go off without a glitch, we cannot be held responsible for matters out of our control.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and all thoughts, opinions and images are our own.
- Once the winner has chosen, they will be notified of their options. Exchanges and returns will not be viable unless specified by each brand specifically.
All images by Angi Whittle Photography
GOOD LUCK LOVELIES!!!