Could it be that the day is finally here? After weeks of being inundated with makeover reveal posts and pictures of what has to be one of the raddest bedroom makeovers ever. I’m sure you are all relieved that we are indeed finally at this point. Yup, today we are launching the COMPETITION where one lucky little person will WIN a bedroom makeover of their dreams valued at R20 000!
For those of you who have been hiding under a rock, here are some before and after pictures of The ULTIMATE COLLABORATION Makeover, where 19 brands partnered with me to create a space that my 4 year-old would love! You can refer to this post for stockist and the full reveal. It’s certainly everything we ever dreamed it would be! Thanks again to Angi Whittle Photography for the beautiful pictures.
Here is the rundown of what the winner will take home and the incredible brands who have sponsored each item to make this all possible! Thanks to such a wonderful team of creative talent!
Mono Online Shop – Bed linen worth R650
My Little Woods – scandi-style dipped table and chairs worth R3950
Panda & Frost – monster plushie worth R240
Baillie and Kovar – Husie shelf and cubes for wall worth R699
Peddersen & Lennard – Industrial Storage bin and geometric bedside lamp worth R 380 + R750
Clever Little Monkey – Lorena Canal Cactus rug worth R3960 (Winner will choose from a selection of Lorena Canal Rugs)
Fox and Moon – Cactus pillow set worth R315
La Fede – Echo the geo wolf worth R280 + wooden camera worth R165 + Kite box worth R300
Cape Island – Printed cushions worth R900
Esque – Printed canvas worth R600 and industrial pendant light worth R850
Sprout kids Co – Lightbulb garland worth R420
Simply Child – Bedside table worth R750 and vinyls worth R175
Simply Home – Book rail worth R350, Large print and frame worth R630 and dipped Belly basket worth R340
Room 13 – Gorgeous luxury wall paper (for a feature cupboard or wall) worth R1500
Dovetail – Scallop shelves worth R400
Wooden Doodles – Wooden robot worth R235 and bunny worth R235
Phlo Studio – Fox cushion – R300
Houtkappers – Wooden ten pin bowling set worth R500
The grand total of this whopping prize is R19, 854! To round it off at a clean R20 000 I’m going to throw in a R150 Stodels voucher to add some greenery to your look! ♣
How the winner will obtain and select her prize:
- Each brand will be contacted with the winners details – name, email address, delivery address and cell phone number.
- The brands will put a selection of products together for the winner to chose from, suited to either a boy or girl’s bedroom. They will contact the winner via email with a selection of products. Some items however will come standard as seen in our own makeover.
- Once the winner has selected their product, each company will send you an estimated timeline in which the product will be ready. * Please note that while most of these companies have stock on hand, lead time should be given for some items that need to be specially ordered or made up.
- The lucky winner will have all the products delivered directly to their door/specified delivery address. It will be advised that the winner store these items in a safe place until all the products have arrived.
- The winner will have fun putting together their dream bedroom! Feel free to use our bedroom as inspiration or look at the the Instagram accounts of our brand sponsors mentioned below for creative ways you can incorporate all the items together. Pay careful attention to how they have featured products in their styled shoots and how they have used their colour combinations.
This is a hefty prize and you are going to have to do your bit to earn it! But worry not, the steps are super straight-forward and shouldn’t take you longer than two minutes in total.
The first FOUR steps are compulsory and get you ONE entry.
- You can start by thanking all the brands involved by showing them some love on Facebook.Clever Little Monkey, My Little Woods, Mono Online Shop, Fox and Moon, Pedersen and Lennard, Esque, Simply Home, Simply Child, Baillie and Kovar, Cape Island, Dovetail, Wooden Doodles, Phlo Studio, Room 13, Panda & Frost, Sprout Kids Co, La Feda, Houtkappers, The Mom Diaries and Angi Whittle Photography.
- Tag a minimum of two mommy friends on the original Facebook post (This will pinned to the top of The Mom Diaries Page for the duration of the comp)
- Like and share the post on Facebook.
- Comment below with the name and age of your kid! If you complete the bonus entry steps below please tell me in your comment.
For additional BONUS entries :
- Follow all the brands on Instagram – Panda and Frost, Clever Little Monkey, My Little Woods, Mono Online Shop, Fox and Moon, La Fede, Cape Island, Esque, Pedersen and Lennard, Sprouts Kids Co, Simply Child, Dovetail, Simply Home, Houtkappers, Phlo Studio, Baillie and Kovar, Room 13, Wooden Doodles, The Mom Diaries and Angi Whittle Photography.
- Subscribe to The Mom Diaries blog – This is kinda something you should want to do anyway right? To keep up to date with awesome things like this! You can do that by simply filling in your name and email address in the sidebar of The Mom Diaries home page.
* If you complete these last two steps please say so in your comment below so I know to give you another 2 bonus entries! ♥
And there you have it! Now all you need to do is sit back and wait and hold your breath and cross your fingers and cross your toes and say a prayer. Because let’s face it, you really want this prize to be yours!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes Tuesday 28 February 2017 at Midnight
- The winner will be chosen via random.org and announced within 3 days.
- My decision is final and the prize cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.
- The competition is open to South African residence only, however it can be entered on behalf of/for someone living in the country.
- The winner is required to follow all the compulsory steps in order to qualify for the prize. Additional steps will gain you bonus entries. * I will check very closely to ensure all steps have been followed.
- The winner will have 48 hours to come forward to claim her prize. In the unlikely event of an unclaimed prize, a new winner will be selected via random.org.
- The Mom Diaries nor any of the brands associated with this competition will be held responsible for any losses or damages whatsoever, of any nature at any given time. While we aim to ensure things go off without a glitch, we cannot be held responsible for matters out of our control.
- Once the winner has made his/her selection, exchanges and returns will not be viable unless specified by each brand specifically.
Good luck mama’s – I’m holding thumbs for all of you!! ♥ ♥ ♥