If there is one domestic product that has changed my life most in recent years, it’s the Spindel! It has proved to be one of our most valuable gadgets, especially as we welcomed another baby into the world in the middle of winter last year. I wrote this review post about the Spindel before she even arrived and although I foresaw it being super helpful, it was only when Hunter arrived that we realised just how life-changing our Spindel really was.
With a newborn in the house who went through clothes at an alarming rate it, I honestly don’t know what we would have done without it in those early winter months. Instead of water-logged clothing (yes even after a spin in our washing machine) hanging inside for days taking ages to dry, our Spindel got rid of all excess water, allowing clothes to dry in as little as a few hours, with no direct sun! Of course, what was even better was when the clouds would clear and the gentle winter sun would finish off the drying process in a matter of 30-40 minutes!
I was so excited about this product that I would do demonstrations for all my friends when they came for tea, showing them just how much water my amazing Spindel could get rid of before hanging clothing up to dry. Other reasons why we love it? It gets rid of excess soap residue and leaves clothes smelling fresher because they are not left wet and damp for days on end. Look at me getting all excited again……I’m totes getting mine ready for some good use this winter!
WHAT DOES A SPINDEL DO EXACTLY?
Spindel would like to offer one of you the opportunity to see for yourself just how amazing their product is. We have a 6.5 kg Spindel up for grabs valued at R2599!
TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN :
- Go show Spindel some love on Facebook.
- Tag three friends on the Facebook thread and
- Comment below with your name and email address (so I can contact you if you win!)
Keep a lookout on my page on the 26th for a big and exciting announcement!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook.
- All three steps need to be followed in order to qualify for the prize.
- Winner is selected via random.org an day decision is final.
- Competition closes on 26th March
- Open to South African residents only. Prize will be delivered to your specified delivery address.
- The Mom Diaries will not be held responsible for any losses or damages whatsoever.
- Winner will be announced on the 26th March 2018.
GOOD LUCK! xxx