Let’s first just take a moment to fully appreciate the beauty that is my Jean Kelly Vanilla Blonde baby bag!!! EEEEK! I’m just so blown away by this gorgeous product. It ticks every single box when it comes to a practical and stylish nappy bag.
As far as nappy bags go, this one is far from ordinary. It’s the kind of bag I would have bought for myself anyway – only it comes with so many incredible baby features:
- Natural leather
- Quality fittings
- Water resistant lining
- Padded changing mat
- 1 bottle holder
- 4 inner pockets
- 1 inner zip pocket
- Zip closure
- Key / dummy clip
- Metal domes underneath the base of the bag
- Removable shoulder/pram strap
- Accommodates a lap top
- Designed and manufactured in Cape Town
- Dimensions : Length 500mm, height 340mm, width 100mm
So you can see why I’m super amped to get putting this little beauty to use right?? Here’s what you will find inside it!
- My trusty Predo Baby Nappies and wipes – You can read more about our decision to use these awesome nappies here.
- Nappy bags
- My Manual Medela Breast pump (for those early days when the milk supply is on FULL!) Its small and compact.
- Bepanthen nipple and bum cream – the two-in-one magical cure cream!
- My Jean kelly Feeding pillow – I cannot wait to put this to the test. I’m sure its going to make breastfeeding a newborn on the run that much easier and more comfortable.
- Advent dummies – or any dummiies with the straight round teet. We used these for Brody and found they worked super well.
- Little Miss’s Lily and Jack bunny and blanket.
- Jean Kelly changing mat – Such a lifesaver when you on the run and don’t want to put your baby down on any old surface!
- Parental Instinct swaddle and burp cloths – I cannot get over how soft and versatile these silky little swaddles are. They can be used for swaddling and creating light layers or for cleaning up mess. To be honest they seem a little too luxurious to be used for vomit spills but let’s see!
- My beautiful Milk Mama feeding apron and carseat cover. This is just genius I have to say!!
- And of course all my personal valuables – wallet, cellphone and quick and easy makeup options – BB cream, blush, mascara and lip gloss. You know just to make myself look half decent and alive.
And there you have it, am I missing anything? Please let me know in the comments what I’ve forgotten 🙂 ♥