I LOVE hearing about new fashion brands for kids, don’t you? I think it’s the 80’s kid in me thinking back to some of the hideous, awfully fitted garments of clothing that were pulled over my head by my mom growing. Also, it’s only in the last several years or so that the seriously trendy and cool clothing has made its way into kid’s ranges.
I heard about Parental Instinct earlier this year when they asked to send me some shirts for my boys! And I have to tell you, I just about melted when I saw them in them. I mean come now, have you EVER??
View this post on Instagram
@parentalinstinct thank you for these awesome polo style shirts! Look how dashing my boys look in them! The best part is that they got to be twinsies for the day….. There's something new and exciting their range that I'm giving away this week on the blog! Keep those eyes peeled!
What I love even more, is finding beautiful AND functional apparel for babies. I mean, so often you find baby clothing that is so cute you want to make a million babies to fill them, but the functionality is enough to swear you off kids for life. Moms soon realise, that although we want our little butter beans looking cute, we need clothing to be easy to put on, take off and clean!
By taking the innovations trusted in sportswear and applying them to iconic children’s wear essentials, each of PI’s unique products include stain resistant and release nano-technology, as well as colour-coded snaps, and in doing so, Paddy and Chris have created a unique and beautiful range of baby and toddler clothes that really does make parenting as easy as pie – PI.
So when they sent me this new sleeping bag (to give away to one of you!!) it impressed me to no end. I mean guys get this, it works as a mosquito repellent too!! How genius is that?
Each of their baby sleeping bags have:
◦ 100% super-soft inner liners.
◦ Strong moisture-absorbing qualities to help keep your baby dry.
◦ Mozzie-repellant outer-shell (90% effective), made from all-natural, odourless eucalyptus extract.
◦ Top-down zip making it easier to get baby in, and nappies out.
◦ Seatbelt opening at the back, made from super-soft velcro.
◦ Anti-bacterial inner liner that helps prevent the spread of nasty bacteria that may be lurking after a leak, milk spill or just on your baby’s skin.
Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months in both Blue and Pink in the lovely Parental Instinct print. The 1 Tog Sleeping Bag is great for warm conditions (20 to 23 degrees Celsius) or Daytime naps. For hotter those hotter nights, try their lighter 0.5 Tog Snuggle Bag.
If you think this spring sleeping bag (worth R699) is something you would like to get your hands on for the summer months then you need to follow the steps below.
- Like and Share the post on Facebook
- Tag two friends in the comments on the Facebook thread.
- Show Parental Instinct some love – it’s only fair!!