Last week I attended the annual Clicks BabyClub Event along side some other gorgeous mom babes in what has to be one of the most gorgeous settings known to man. Hosted at the oh so gorgeous Ottimo Cibo in Higgovale, the venue boasts the most spectacular panoramic views of our city. Breathtaking is all I can say!
We were treated to delicious food, bubbles, music and some informative talks. And we all walked away with some great prizes as well as some amazing products to try. Some were my good ol’ tried and tested favourites like Oh So Heavenly, and some were new to the Clicks family all together. To say we were spoilt is an understatement. So before I share some of my favourite products with you, I just want to say thank to the special team over at Clicks for all their hard work, time and effort that went into making this event so memorable and special. I felt so honoured to be there and be associated with a brand that is always trying to evolve, inspire and support moms on their journey. It’s truly remarkable how Clicks have taken into consideration the needs of mothers across the country and always been one step ahead, thinking how they can serve new moms better.
HERE ARE SOME GREAT NEW PRODUCTS YOU CAN EXPECT TO FIND AT CLICKS
- OH SO HEAVENLY . I was introduced to this range of products just before Hunter was born and we have pretty much used it on and off ever since. I was super happy to discover that they have added to their offerings to now include a toddler/child range. (For 2-6 year olds) . And what I can tell you so far is that it smells AMAZING and is really gentle on your skin. Their ranges includes Hypo-Allergenic Emollient Cream, Tall and Tangle Free Shampoo and Conditioner, Hand & Surface Spray, Skin Freshener, Hygiene Waterless Hand Cleanser, Hair Detangler Spray (Which I received in my goodie bag and cannot waits to use!), Body Wash, BATHTIME BUDDY for Mum & Cherub, Gentle Bubble Bath and more!
2. IWORI – Beauty Of Africa. This brand’s baby range is new to the Clicks family and I think moms are going to LOVE it. Their packaging, their different fragrances (think Marula and Rooibos!), their smell and texture… There is nothing not to LOVE! I received the BABY Marula 2-in-one Ultra nourishing Body and Face Lotion as well as the 24 hour All Purpose Baby Cream and while this specific product range may be for babies, it is so lovely I have in fact started using it on myself. I was so happy to discover that they do in fact have an adult range already so I’m definitely going to give them a try when I next to pop into Clicks. Their prices also seem too good to be true for such a sophisticated and luxury product. Clicks is currently having a 3 for 2 promotion on some Iwori product, to that’s an even bigger saving!
“Rare secrets exist in the foothills of Africa. We have been on an exciting journey of discovery, seeking out and selecting the finest natural and powerful African oils and extracts honoured in ancient advice. Never tested on animals and free from ingredients perceived to be harsh on skin, our luxurious formulations will deliver superior skin benefits to care for skin.
Our products are specially formulated to be free from ingredients perceived to be harsh on skin.
Our formulations are free from: silicone, phthalates, sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, propylene glycol and synthetic colour.
3. CHILD’S FARM. I have recently been introduced to this British brand and I’m happy they are being stocked at Clicks, making it easily accessible to local moms.
“Childs Farm is an award winning British brand that uses naturally – derived ingredients and essential oils to produce mild, kind and delicious smelling toiletries that care for the skin and hair of newborns, babies and children. We are currently the UK’s number 1 sensitive toiletry brand for baby and child, so you can be rest assured that your little one’s delicate skin will be well looked after.”
I have been testing the shampoo and conditioner, body washes, body moisturiser and bubble baths on my three kids and they all love the fragrances they offer. Hunter is bubble obsessed at the moment so we are loving our bath time fun every evening!
5. ANGELCARE – Angelcare’s offering includes baby nursery must have’s such as nappy bins, refills, on the go dispensers and baby monitors.
6. MUNCHKIN – Munchkin are on a mission to be one of the most loved lifestyle brands in the world. Munchkin knows it’s the little things® that often make the biggest difference. Their range of feeding bottles, sippy cups and soothers are perfect for your little one.
7. SNUGGLEROO – The SnuggleRoo Baby Carrier is the first soft nurturing baby carrier that is easy to use, comfortable to wear and fully adjustable for the perfect fit every time. No more complicated wrapping of metres fabric, you just simply slip it on as a shirt , adjust to your size and you have an instant baby carrier! (RSP at R494)
The Baby Bag range this year incorporates denim and a funky brush stroke pattern in trendy colours. The range consists of a Backpack with adjustable padded shoulder straps and two elasticated side pockets, a Caddy with four side pockets to keep your diapers and other necessities in place, a Storage Bag which is insulated for hot or cold use and fits all bottle sizes and a Diaper bag with two elasticated side pockets and a large front pocket which is the perfect storage solution. (RSP from R99.99).
Their Summer Clothing range is inspired by all things tropical including pineapples, water melons and palms softened with a green, peach & yellow pastel colour palette for girls and pastel blue’s and bold navy, lightened up with colourful and playful wild life all over prints for boys. (RSP from R99.99).
Clicks BabyClub has a highest percentage saving in cashback compared to other retail baby reward programmes. BabyClub members use their existing ClubCard to earn great BabyClub benefits:
- Earn double points on selected baby products and clinic services ** which equates to 4% cashback
- Amazing 3 for 2 deals
- Expert advice with a live Q&A chats with industry experts on Facebook: BabyClubbyClicks
- Online advice at www.paediq.com
- Monthly free SMS reminder when your baby is due for a vaccination
- Regular newsletters with special offers, advice and tips, competitions and events
- And the best news? it’s free! Join today at www.clicks.co.za or opt in at a Clicks store.
I have never been one to really make full use of loyalty programs and let me tell you something, It has been one of my greatest regrets. If I had to think about the money I could have saved on baby products, it makes me so irritated that I haven’t been more disciplined over the years. It really and honestly makes sense to take advantage of these programs, they are created to help you save! So don’t be like me, be like the money savvy moms who are now reaping the rewards of money saved! Click here to sign up!