We’ve had such a wonderful response to our bathroom makeover reveal post, thank you!! I’m so happy that it has already inspired so many of you to start small and look at your bathrooms as a space that can be made more than just a functional room in your home. So many women commented about how they would love to able to enjoy their bathrooms more, to able sit in a bathtub at the end of a long day with a glass of wine or mask on their face and to get more use out of what is often a drab part of the house. And If you think about it, our bathrooms really should be a tranquil space where we can unwind after a long day and a space that smells and looks beautiful!
If you missed the post, you can see catch it here, with a more detailed run down of all the products we featured. But in a nutshell, with the help of these brands:
- KNUS with a beautiful range of products : Beautiful art prints by Ingrid Hall, a liquorice floor basket (ideal for rolled up towels or laundry) and a Dhurrie Tabby bath mat. Also featured from KNUS is their matching pot plant holder.
- Vox Furniture with their beautiful Brine Pendant Lamp, featured in both bathrooms.
- Ashanti with a selection of their authentic and woven trays and baskets.
- That Little Shop with their bespoke Turksh towels.
- Linen House with their selection of luxury bath towels as well as a marble tumbler and soap dispenser.
- Simply Child with their stunning Wall ladder, perfect for towels in the bathroom or blankets and throws in any other area in your home.
- Design Store with their stunning Hairpin pot plant stand. (Perfect for any area in you home!)
- Cape Island with a selection of their luxury bathroom products inspired by the natural beauty of Southern Africa.
We turned this:
I showed you how easy it is to spruce up your bathroom with the help of a few signature pieces, some art work , a few baskets, (a whole lot of) plants and new bath linen. I proved to you how easy it is to take your existing bathroom, no matter how plain and sad looking and spruce it up! With some carefully selected products and a lick of paint, the end result is simple yet fresh and tasteful.
Today we are giving one lucky reader the chance to *WIN* some goodies to give their bathroom a makeover. This hamper is worth a whopping R8.500 and includes the following:
- From KNUS : a liquorice floor basket (ideal for rolled up towels or laundry) and a Dhurrie Tabby bath mat. VALUE : R1140 + R 285 = R1425
- From Vox Furniture: a beautiful Brine Pendant Lamp. VALUE: R1,160.00
- From Ashanti : an authentic woven tray and basket. (Medium Tray: R250, choice between two woven Basket featured R300,) VALUE: R550
- From That Little Shop : a bespoke Turksh towel: VALUE: R540
- From Linen House , a selection of luxury bath towels as well as a marble tumbler and soap dispenser. VALUE: R2500
- From Simply Child a stunning Wall ladder, perfect for towels in the bathroom or blankets and throws in any other area in your home. VALUE: R520
- From Design Store , their stunning Hairpin pot plant stand. (Perfect for any area in you home, but so well suited to bathroom space because it long and narrow and doesn’t take up too much space!) VALUE: R990
- From Cape Island: a selection of their luxury bathroom products inspired by the natural beauty of Southern Africa. Your choice between a candle OR diffuser PLUS Liquid soap and lotion. (Diffuser R395, Liquid soap R205, luxury lotion R205 Candle R320). VALUE: R805
To stand a chance to WIN you will need to follow these steps:
Like and Share the post on Facebook.
2. Make sure you have shown some love to all the brands who made this possible by liking their pages: KNUS, Vox Furniture, That Little Shop, Linen House, Simply Child, Design Store, Cape Island and The Mom Diaries. (Just click on the links, it’s super simple!)
3. Tag A MINIMUM of three friends in the comments on Facebook.
4. Tell us in the comments below what you love the most about our new improved bathrooms!
*To double your chances you can head over to Instagram and enter there too!
Terms and conditions:
- You will need to follow all compulsory steps in order to qualify for the prize
- Winner will be selected via random.org and my decision is final.
- The prize items cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. (*PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS COMPETITION IF YOU INTEND ON SELLING THE PRODUCTS)
- Competition will run until December 14 2018 and winner will be announced shortly after.
- Due to the timing of our closing date, brands will send their product to our winner in the new year. (Unless specified otherwise by then)
- This competition in on no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
Special thanks again to my amazing sponsors who have generously offered my readers the chance to WIN this lovely prize! I will be posting more about each brand in the coming weeks so keep a look out for those posts and Good luck to everyone entering!! ♥