One of the many rewarding parts of parenting is seeing your children develop their strengths and seeing their different interests and passions come to life. I love looking at my kids and wondering what they are going to be when they are grow up. Of course what’s even more fun is asking them the question directly and seeing the many, MANY answers they come up with.
The journey that this question has taken my children on, is impressive. For Noah, he first wanted to be a fireman, then a policeman and at one stage he even wanted to be a zoo keeper. These days when I ask him as a more mature seven year-old, I love that he gives it some serious thought as to what each career really involves. Of course he doesn’t know the what each profession really entails but I know his understanding of them goes a little deeper than just what uniform they wear.
Noah has also been known to step out of the box from time and time and for Career Day last year he went to school dressed as a Rockstar. Yup, among all the scientists, doctors, astronauts and accountants, there he was in his skinny jeans, vest, high-tops, stick on tattoos, hat and glasses, with guitar in hand. I love that his love for music was key to his decision and that he threw all caution to the wind by going against the grind.
And lately as I have opened up the discussion with Brody it has been interesting to discover his interests and get to know more about what he wants to be when he’s big.
With ProNutro celebrating 55 years with their amazing #ProNutroHeritage campaign, it has brought back so many memories once again of my own childhood. Asking my children this infamous question once again has given me fresh insight into where they are at, and more importantly, where they are headed! Because lets’ face it, they are the future. And with ProNutro as their sidekick, their futures will be fuelled to perform and encourage them to be anything they want to be! #ProNutroFuelTheFuture
As a part of this fun campaign, ProNutro are offering you the chance to WIN your share of R55 000! Yes, that’s 55 people who will each walk away with R1000!
WANT TO KNOW HOW?
- ● Consumers must buy any ProNutro Limited Edition Original Anniversary 500g pack.
- The competition runs from 1 August 2018 to 30 September 2018.
- ● Consumers are required to WhatsApp a picture of their till slip as a proof of purchase of the ProNutro Anniversary pack. This will qualify them to enter the competition.
- ● The WhatsApp number is: +27 (0) 60 557 4210
- ● Consumers may enter as many times as they would like with each new till slip: 1 (one) till slip equals 1 (one) entry.
- ● Consumers must retain till slip/s as proof of purchase.
- ● 55 winners will be selected by random draw from all valid entries received. Each winner will receive R1000,00 ZAR (there is R55 000,00 in total to be won).
- ● The draws will take place on a daily basis between 7 August 2018 and 30 September 2018 (55 days). 1 winner will be drawn daily.
- ● The winners will be notified by telephone within 7 days of their respective draw date and thereafter confirmed in writing.
In addition I will also choose TWO of my favourite little dreamers to *WIN* R1000 towards giving them a little taste of their future, so make sure to enter our very own #ProNutroHeritage Competition by sharing a video/photo about what your child/children wants to be when they grow up! Post it to your timeline and tag us using the #ProNutroFuelTheFuture hashtag! (If you are entering via Instagram, simply post a video there, tagging @leighgeary using the hashtag)
So get entering to claim your share of the moola mamas! GOOD LUCK!
For more information and everything else you may want to know visit their Facebook page !
*Please read terms and conditions carefully and note that this competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.