Ok it’s no surprise I’m a sucker for new local brands. Truth is I’ve become quite obsessed! I think it’s the knowing, that as local businesses we are on par with the rest of the world offers and that through supporting each others business we helping companies grow their business and make something of themselves. I also just have a big place in my heart for mom/woman who work their butts off to create their own income. Anyone who tells you that starting a new business and working for yourself is easy, doesnt know what they are talking about!
So it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you another great brands, Cotton Candy Floss, another mom-established business run by Litza Karatzoglou, a stay-at-home mom who “swapped corporate suits for more comfortable clothes and flat shoes!” She started her business with the hope of creating more South African-made baby products suitable more specifically as baby shower gifts for friends.
Her range started off small but is growing at a substantial rate with new products being introduced every month!
From adorable ‘jam jars’ that contain gorgeous onesies and our ever-popular sibling T-shirts to super-cute soft toys and chalkboard milestone boards, our selection of bespoke gifts are sure to bring endless smiles to moms and babes of all ages and stages!
Her latest product has to be just about the cutest and smartest invention yet! A Pyjama Bunny that works as a safe-keeper of your little one’s PJ’s! So instead of them losing track of their nightwear (and you losing track of your sanity looking for them every night!), this little bunny takes care of them for you. It also teaches kids in a fun way to be orderly and responsible right? You can keep your eyes peeled for a give-away next month or just visit their website to be one of the first people to own this adorable toy! They sell for only R355! (see below)
Heres’ a little bit more about this sweet little business :
• All our gifts are PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN, and are designed and handmade with love right here in SA.
• Cotton Candyfloss offers a FREE giftwrapping service, which means that all gifts are beautifully wrapped and ready to give – helping to make your life just that little bit easier (no need to worry about giftwrapping!)
• Here at Cotton Candyfloss, we pride ourselves on our great customer service – we want each and every single client to be happy from the moment they place their order to the minute their order arrives on their doorstep.
• We generally provide clients with a quick turnaround time on all orders – typically 24 hours from order to dispatch.
• Orders can be couriered nationwide, but clients are welcome to collect gifts in Bedfordview, Johannesburg via prior arrangement. Gifts can also be posted overseas.
Now because there are so many incredible little bespoke items available through Cotton Candy Floss, I just couldn’t decide what to offer my readers as an awesome GIVEAWAY! So, Litza has kindly offered a mom the chance to win a R500 voucher for her online store!! That way you can shop up a storm and decide what you like for your little one 🙂
To WIN you are going to need to follow these steps:
- Like Cotton Candy Floss on Facebook AND Instagram (If you are on Instagram) –
- Tag a minimum of TWO mommy friends on the Facebook thread (pinned to the top of The Mom Diaries page)
- Comment below with what you think you would use your voucher to buy and your email address should I need to contact you!
T’s and C’s
- Please read this section for general T’s and C’s.
- The Comp is open to South African residence only.
- The comp will close on Tuesday 2nd May at 12 noon.
- Winner is chosen via random.org and my decision is final.
- Winner need to follow all three steps in order to qualify for the prize.
GOOD LUCK MAMAS! ♥