SO, WHAT IS A PROBIOTIC AND WHY SHOULD WE TAKE ONE?
“Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you, especially your digestive system. Probiotics are often called “good” or “helpful” bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy and they provide all sorts of powerful benefits for your body and brain “
When I think of probiotics, it takes me straight back to my younger days. My mom would nag me to take one whenever I was sick and being treated with antibiotics. As a mom myself now, and after much time spent doing my own research, I can appreciate her eagerness in ensuring I always did. Being a mom to three adventurous little people means we have come into contact with a fair share of bugs and illnesses over the years, and there is one brand of probiotics we have grown to love and trust, especially when treating these illnesses with antibiotics!
Reuterina, our favorite probiotic is celebrating 21 years, and to mark the occasion I thought we would share 21 reasons why we love Reuterina probiotics.
- It helps with baby colic. I have used Reuterina with my last two babies and noticed a huge difference in their overall digestive and gut health.
- It helps maintain a healthy gut in infants, children and adults, all year round.
- It assists with a healthy gut during courses antibiotics used to treat infections.
- It also helps reduce side-effects associated with antibiotic use in children, including diarrhoea.
- The chewable tablets are easy to administer to kids, and my kids love the different flavors!
- It helps with tummy cramps associated with digestive problems in young children. Probiotics may serve as a therapeutic aid in selected childhood abdominal-pain related functional disorders, mainly FAP (functional abdominal pain) and IBS ( irritable bowel syndrome)
- The Vitamin D comes with a NEW dropper making it even easier for squirming, wriggling babies!
- It assists with constipation. Reuterina improves gut motility, leading to significantly more bowel movements in babies and children.
- It assists with runny tummies, which can be especially common among kids.
- It contributes in a MASSIVE way to a healthy immune system. With around 80% of your immune system coming from your GIT – it is very important to keep it in balance!
- It’s great and convenient to have with you when traveling or on the go.
- In some cases it has proven to reduce cramps and bloating in adults.
- More than 216 clinical trials have shown the beneficial effects of these strains, which speaks volumes about Reuterina’s dedication to research.
- Reuterina™ Vit D contains L. reuteri Protectis® and Vit D3 to help balance little tummies and maintain good health.
- Reuterina Femme is clinically proven to restore healthy vaginal flora, assisting in preventing re-infections.
- It is trusted and recommended by professionals, meaning we can trust it too!
- It is sold in over 90 countries, making it a reputable global brand of probiotics.
- It is easily available at pharmacies and stores worldwide.
- As a brand, there are so many real and life-changing testimonies that only inspire and encourage others to make Reuterina part of their everyday lives too!
- They offer the widest range of probiotic products specially formulated for your specific needs.
- They have been a part of our family’s lives for so many years, and with that comes a wonderful sense of familiarity, confidence, and trust.
Thank you Reuterina for paying such a vital role in our family’s health over the years and assisting with keeping our guts healthy and functioning well.
Mama’s are you good at using a probiotic for your family? What are some of your success stories? Have you tried Reuterina? I would love to know!